Frequently Asked Questions
How to get to the Hotel ?
... or why not prepare your own customised route using the website Mappy click here.
● By train : TGV railway station at Thonon-les-Bains, 35 km away. There are regular connections from the station to Chapelle d’Abondance.
● By air : the nearest airport is Geneva Airport, 65 km away.
Can I book a banquet for a group?
Sure ! The incomparable location of the Hotel Le Chabi makes for memorable conferences, banquets and family meals.
What we offer :
• Professional organisation of your event, both in advance of the date and during the event itself
• Sensible advice for an event adapted to your specific requirements
• Varied and original activities
• ‘All inclusive’ arrangements
We can organise a programme of activities to suit your requirements – a day’s skiing, a walk in snowshoes, an initiation to dog-sledding, climbing, rafting, visiting wine cellars, a dinner dance etc …
When can I access the Wellness area?
Our relaxation area is open every day and from 9am to 8pm. For your comfort and to ensure the best possible temperature for the water, the spa and the pisine are covered by a thermal blanket. The presence of it during the open hours simply means that no one has yet requested access and that you will be the first of the day to enjoy it. Please, do not hesitate to tell us your wish to swim, we will gladly remove the cover so that you can enjoy all the facilities at the best conditions.
Oopsie, I forgot my hair dryer and my bathrobe
Nothing to worry about, several services are at your disposal.
Hairdryers are available at the reception desk, you just need to make the request.
Bathrobes, bath towels and slippers are available for rent on a daily fee-basis. This service is 100% flexible, it's up to you to choose how long. Ask the Chabi team and we will be glad to inform you about the rates.